The workshop will run 1 PM to 5 PM on Friday 22 July and 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday 23 July 2022, with a break for lunch. The Friday afternoon session will cover topics for more advanced users. On Saturday, the morning session will introduce Cantera to newer users; after a lunch break, we will hold code sprints, followed by a poster session.
Attendees are welcome to come to the morning session, the afternoon session, or both.
|Start Time (PDT)||End Time||Session|
|9:00||10:15||Introduction & Equilibrium|
|10:30||11:05||Equilibrium Pt. 2|
|11:15||11:50||Equilibrium Pt. 3|
Friday Afternoon Sessions
There will be two advanced afternoon sessions on Friday, each with three parallel sessions. If you have suggestions for other topics, please include them on the registration form or contact the organizers.
Afternoon Session 1 (1 PM PDT):
- Using Cantera: ignition delays and flame speeds
- Build your own reactor models
- Getting started with contributing to Cantera
Afternoon Session 2 (3:15 PM PDT):
- Using Cantera: perfectly stirred and plug flow reactors
- Build your own electrochemistry model
- Parallelized reactor simulations
Saturday Morning Session - Getting Started with Cantera (9 AM PDT)
- Cantera Input Files
- Equilibrium Calculations (adiabatic flame temperatures)